Strengthening Bali’s sustainable tourism
- 29 September 2023 07:29 AM
- Eco Tourism Bali
The Indonesian Hotel General Managers Association (IHGMA) DPD Bali has taken progressive steps to realize a wiser transformation in the industry. This momentous shift was catapulted by the inaugural International Leader Summit (ITLS), which was held in September 2022.
Based on the discussion that was brought up in ITLS 2022, the tourism paradigm will be revamped as a trans sector that collaborates with other sectors, bringing broader and sustainable benefits. This year’s ITLS bear the theme of “Enhancing and Amplifying the Competency of Future Hospitality Leaders: A Comprehensive Exploration,” at The Trans Resort Bali on Sept. 26-27 to coincide with the celebration of World Tourism Day.
Some 700 participants have registered for the workshops for the two-day event. By presenting various topics such as innovation in hospitality management, implementing sustainable practices and effective leadership development, ITLS 2023 is expected to provide deeper insight and understanding for hospitality leaders toward a brighter future for the industry. The event also provides an opportunity for organizers to honor inspirational figures who have contributed actively and positively collaborated with IHGMA DPD Bali in realizing sustainable tourism.
- Asian Travelers Are Confused By Sustainable Travel: That’s an Industry Problem
- Indonesia Showcases Sustainable Side to G20 Delegates
- Coral Planting Project in Padangbai
- The Ministry of Transport organizes a beach clean-up to celebrate World Seafarers’ Day
- Get Plastic Foundation Turns Trash into Fuel
- Astungkara Way’s Sustainable Journeys for Discovery and Regenerative
- Strengthening Bali’s sustainable tourism
- Bali Governor Confirms New Tourist Tax Will Be Spent On Waste Management
- Magical Jungle Haven Spoils Guests In Bali’s Most Popular Nature Resort