Eco Tourism Bali and Bali Restaurant & Café Association Sign MoU for Sustainability in Bali
- 16 November 2023 05:16 AM
- Eco Tourism Bali
Bali, Indonesia – On Wednesday (16/11/2023), Eco Tourism Bali (ETB) and Bali Restaurant & Café Association (BRCA) officially signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in Bali, marking a significant step towards environmental sustainability on the island. The MoU was signed by Rahmi Fajar Harini, Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder of Eco Tourism Bali, and Ni Nyoman Kerta Widyawati, President of BRCA.
The signing event, attended by several BRCA members, signifies the beginning of a collaboration aimed at facilitating BRCA members’ access to self-assessment tools starting from the coming year.
The purpose of the MoU is for BRCA to support its members in understanding the basics of sustainability. Rahmi Fajar Harini stated, “The role of Eco Tourism Bali is to act as a facilitator to guide BRCA members on their sustainability journey.”
Rahmi added that the agreement is valid for one year, expressing hope for more leaders in the hospitality industry to join ETB in efforts to make Bali more sustainable and address climate change issues.
The cooperative functions of this partnership include mitigation and adaptation to climate change issues in Bali, air and water quality management, waste management, environmental education, a circular economy approach, and boosting the local economy.
Rahmi envisions this collaboration to serve as a model, inspiring leaders in other industries to contribute to the preservation of Bali’s natural beauty. Through tangible actions, they are committed to creating a positive and sustainable impact on Bali’s environment and local communities.
Writer: Deska Yunita
- The 1st Eco Tourism Week is Coming 9 December 2022
- Kebangkitan Pariwisata Pasca Pandemi harus Dibarengi Kepedulian Lingkungan
- BALI TOURISM INDUSTRY THROUGH SUSTAINABLE DEV’T IMPLEMENTATION
- Eco Tourism Week 2022, Sorot Keberlanjutan Pariwisata Bali dan Lingkungan Hidup
- Eco Tourism Jadi Alternatif Solusi Pariwisata Bali Agar Lebih ‘Sustainable’
- Transformasi Hijau Pariwisata Bali
- Eco Tourism Week Digelar, Ini Harapannya untuk Bali
- Pariwisata Berkelanjutan, Jurus Jitu Mencegah Lonjakan Sampah dan Emisi Seiring Geliat Wisata
- Eco Tourism Week Sukses Digelar di Bali
- Kemenparekraf Dorong Industri Pariwisata Bali Bangkit Lewat Eco Tourism Week